The commercial Hexacopter H520E receives one of the fastest and most reliable RTK systems in the world. Fully integrated into the H520E, it ensures the highest precision and the fastest possible operational readiness even under difficult GPS conditions like in cities, canyons or forests. Thanks to Real Time Kinematics satellite navigation the new H520E RTK will be able to stand in the air with centimeter accuracy, enabling extremely precise, repetitive photos, faster 3D mapping and more accurate, even automated, inspection flights.
H520E RTK (Real Time Kinematics)
Centimeter-level accuracy thanks to Real Time Kinematics
The RTK module enables precise positioning even in challenging environments and is fully integrated into the H520E, hardware and software wise. This means that you still have the full range of functions of the award-winning DataPilot software. All data, including raw GNSS data, can be logged on board. Thus, the system is also already for PPK (Post Processed Kinematics).
H520E RTK - Key Features
- RTK (Real Time Kinematic) module for high accuracy relative positioning: 1 cm + ppm horizontal / 2 cm + ppm vertical
- Keep cm precision in even GNSS challenging environment (e.g. between high buildings)
- For faster and more precise mapping (e.g. complex surveying, inspections, mapping, 3D displays)
- 5 Hz update rate of position, velocity and time
- Fully integrated to YUNEEC H520E
- All data including raw GNSS data and real time solution can be logged on board - ready for PPK (Post Processed Kinematics)
- Support signals of up to 3 GNSS constellations among GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou
- Compatible with all existing Yuneec H520E camera payloads
- Network RTK or Base Station needed