Razor-sharp 20 megapixel photo resolution, sensational 60 frames per second at 4K video and a large light-sensitive 1” image sensor – these are the key details of the new camera, for upgrading your Typhoon H. As required by many pilots, the C23 for Typhoon H is optimal for those who want to get more picture quality from their Hexacopter.
Owners who decide to upgrade their Typhoon H will be rewarded with improved residual light performance and an increased dynamic range. The C23 for Typhoon H can be upgraded with standard ND filters by adding a small adapter ring.
The integrated 3-axis gimbal works with a precision of +/- 0.02° and, as always, can be rotated through 360°. In combination with the retractable landing gear of the Typhoon H, enjoy an amazing unobstructed all-round view without having to rotate the copter.
You can make all the important camera settings like video resolution, tilt and white balance directly via the ST16 remote control, on which the live image is transmitted in 720p.
- 1” CMOS sensor
- 20 megapixel photos
- 4 K video resolution at 60 frames per second
- Compatible with the Typhoon H / Typhoon H Pro and Typhoon H Pro with Intel® RealSense™ technology
- Endless 360° rotation for panoramic images
- Complete control of the camera via the ST16 remote control
- Digital video downlink in HD