The H520 is a hexacopter that has been developed for commercial use. H520 is the perfect solution for long flight times and a proven and robust technology in an all-in-one package. The large rotor blades with a quick release mechanism ensure it is quickly ready for action and that it produces a low level of noise when flying. It has an increased load capacity, creating the necessary conditions for additional sensor technology and improved camera technology. The drone’s colour is also eye-catching. All in all, it is a machine of uncompromising quality – perfect for everyday use. Waypoint technology, the ability to do 2D and 3D geomapping, and the Software Development Kit (SDK) make the H520 ideal for industrial applications.
Hexacopter for professional results
The innovative combination of Ultrasonic and Intel® RealSense™ technology (optionally available) as well as the ability to fly on five rotors and the redundant control signal over 2.4 and 5.8 GHz ensure the H520’s high level of safety. Thanks to high-capacity, high-voltage batteries, the H520 achieves a flight time of about half an hour, and in the worst-case scenario it can of course return safely using auto-landing. The reworked ST16 remote control with Intel Quadcore processor and low-glare 7” display provides reliable, intuitive control and is used for complete mission planning from the office or on the ground.
Multiple intelligent task modes
Take your creativity to the next level by letting H520’s autonomous flight modes focus on the flying while you focus on the shot.
Point Of Interest
Select a subject and H520 will orbit that subject autonomously.
H520 flies a circular path around you, keeping the camera trained on you the whole time.
H520 will automatically go up and out, as far as 90 m, and capture the perfect aerial selfie.
Follow Me/ Watch Me
Follow Me ensures H520 moves along with you. Watch Me tells H520 to follow you while always pointing the camera at you wherever you go.
- Hexacopter specifically for commercial users
- HV-batteries with a flight time of up to 30 minutes
- Very low operating noise level
- Striking colour
- High load capacity
- Improved obstacle detection and avoidance thanks to a combination of ultrasonic and Intel® RealSense™ technology (optional)
- SDK/API support
- CGO-CI camera with 7-element glass lens with 50 mm angle (optional)
- CGO-ET residual light and thermal camera (optional)
- Waypoint mode and numerous other auto-flight modes
- Fly between waypoints with mission planning from the office or on location using controller with 7” integrated colour touchscreen
- High-performance brushless motor
- Precision compass